Image Map

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday




I love quotes on Pinterest.  
There are just some that speak to me.  
And even a few that seem to speak for me.  
Those are the ones I'm sharing today.


























And how about a few pretty things to finish this out?


















Many thanks to The Vintage Apple for this tutorial on the new Pinterest embed function.  
I could not have finished this post without it!  

For what it's worth, I don't like the new embed function.  
The "pin it" logo covers up words and parts of the image.  Blech. 



2 comments:

  1. OMG CHRIS EVANS. What a hunk right there!

    XO,
    Samm
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quotes on your pins and wow at chris evans... what a HOTTIE

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover