Image Map

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

5 for Five

Ugh. I know, I know.  It's not Monday (even though it probably feels like it for most working folks).  Yeah, I'm a day late with this post.  I had a really busy weekend, and I was without Internet service for a good chunk of it, so I'm posting this on Tuesday.  Better late than never, right?


PartyOfOne

Check out how I did last week:

Get up by 8 a.m. each day. 
Still failing at this.  
Possibly worse than ever.
Unless I have a reason to get up, I just can't.

Complete a four-mile run.
I'm so proud to green this one.
Because I did it on a treadmill.
I hate that machine, but it was the only way I'd get it done.
And I did it in about 47 minutes.  Not too shabby.

Spend at least five hours writing.
Yeah, I'm not feeling at all inspired lately.
About anything.
I'll keep trying though.

Re-organize my closet.
I did it.
It's not beautiful, by any means.
But it's a lot more functional.

Cook at home at least six days this week.
The desire to be social won out.
I'll try again this week.
Blech.

2 for 5 again.
Clearly, I suck at life these days.

\\\\////

 Here are my new goals for the week ahead:

Get up by 8 a.m. each day. 
I'm keeping this on here until I can green it.
Or until I no longer have an option and have to get up earlier.
I really hope that happens soon.

Complete a 4.5-mile run.
I'm trying to ease into longer distances.
Time to step it up again.
This week will be busy, but hopefully I can squeeze it in.

Spend at least five hours writing.
Again, I'm leaving this on here until I can green it.
I am feeling completely uncreative lately.
But I'll keep trying.

Only go out to eat twice (unless someone else is buying).
 How do you like that addition?  Ha ha.
I really need to watch money.
That's my main concern right now.

Take new photos for my new blog design.
Over the weekend, I earned the opportunity for a free blog design.
I decided it's time for a new photo.
Fortunately, I think I found someone to help. 
\\\\//// 

Come back next week to see how I did.


Oh, and one more thing ... 
Did you see my Summer Reading Swap?  
I would love some more participants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover