Image Map

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Summer Reading Swap!

When I was younger, I looked forward to summer for a number of reasons ... no school, my birthday and lots of time to read. I've always been a reader, and summer was my favorite time to escape into a new book ... or a dozen.  Ha ha.

I get many reading recommendations from the blog world, so I decided it might be fun to host a Summer Reading Swap.

Here are the rules:
1.  Sign up using the form below no later than June 8.
2.  After sign-ups have closed, I will assign swap partners.
3.  Mail one or two new or slightly used books to your partner by June 20.
4.  Post about what you received on June 29 and link-up on my blog.  (If you don't have a blog, but want to participate, you can e-mail me a write-up about your haul, and I'll share it on my blog.)


3 comments:

  1. That's a clever idea. Too bad all my books are on my kindle. Dang technology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, mine are on my Kindle too. And I live in China. The mail system here doesn't work very well =(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I'm a sucker for having the actual book in my hands.
    Thanks for the reminder on your other post!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover