Image Map

Thursday, June 6, 2013

30 Miles in 30 Days: Week One



Adventures of Manda and Mr Howie


Last Saturday, I pledged to run 30 miles in 30 days this month.  
I thought I'd offer a little update.  

June 1  -- 4.55 miles
June 3  -- 3.11 miles
June 5  -- 3.22 miles
Total -- 10.88 miles

Not too shabby.  So far, it seems I'm ahead of schedule.

I'm really excited about a race I'm doing this Saturday, which is being hosted by a local brewery.

via


A 5K that ends with free beer.  I think that's a double win.  I'll let you know next week how I did.

4 comments:

  1. You're doing awesome!!! And a 5K like that...does sound pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great! And sweet, can't wait to hear how the 5k goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaaaaaat. That sounds like my kind of 5k! You're doing great and you're definitely ahead of the game. 30 should be a breeze! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! I wish I would have gotten on board June 1, but I think I'm going to do that in July. Seems like a pretty great goal!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover