Image Map

Monday, June 24, 2013

Music Monday: Kate Voegele - "Beg You To Fall"

After my recent post about rejection, I did a lot of thinking about my romantic history (or lack thereof).  I realized I have wasted way too much time, breath, and energy pursuing guys and trying to convince them to fall for me.  Ugh.   That's not how it should work.  But that's the old me.  The new me knows the right guy will fall for me without my persistence.  I'm worth it.

I wish I'd taken this song to heart about six months ago.  It would have saved me so much heartache.


Oh, and one more thing I realized recently ...
Getting over the guy is easy. 
Getting over how wrong I was about him is the hard part.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are totally worth it. As am I. We'll find ours some day, I truly believe that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover