Image Map

Friday, September 27, 2013

Hello Friday, I'm very into you

It's Friday.  I'm ready to kick this week in the butt and start the weekend.

I have nothing planned for the next few days. Well, except work (have to make that money, honey), a little time with friends tonight, and watching football and baseball.

Oh ... and lots and lots of writing.  Remember how I said I wanted to finish my current novel by October?  Yeah, well there are only a few days left in September, and I still have plenty of ground to cover.  Time to get at it.

But first, it's time to #backthatazzup with Whitney.


 
I'm pretty obsessed with this song.  Not because I relate to it (I'm not really into anyone at the moment), but I crank it up every time it comes on the radio. It's fun and upbeat, and I'm so glad there's some new Paramore out there.



Do you have any fun weekend plans?

2 comments:

Pin It button on image hover