Image Map

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What I'm loving Wednesday

 
I'm loving ...

... that I get free lunch at work today.
They're treating us to some Mexican food to welcome us to the new building.
We'll all be eating in shifts.
I only hope I get to eat with someone I know.

++++

... that I've gone running twice this week.
I went on an unintentional hiatus (work and heat).
But I have a 5K in a little over two weeks. 
Time to get back at it.

++++

... the new Matt Wertz album, "Heatwave."
I've been listening to it pretty much non-stop,
mixed in with my advance copy of Nathan Angelo's "Out of the Blue."
New music makes my world go round.

++++

... that I have a few entries for my big giveaway.
Who wouldn't want to see Ben Rector and Tyrone Wells for free?
I would love to see a few more entries in there.

++++

... that I found my old work eye candy on an online dating site.
It allowed me to learn a little more about him. Heh.
Too bad he doesn't want to date anyone over 27. 
He doesn't know what good a puma could do for him. Ha ha.

++++

... the fact that I don't pay for a ton of cable anymore.
I have basic TV right now and I rarely miss having those other channels.
I hardly turn the TV on ... except for football, the news, or "Big Brother."
What else do I need?

++++

... that I got to hang out with my friend Ali and her husband Andy on Labor Day.
We went ice skating (so Andy could break in his hockey skates) and then out to lunch.
Laid back and perfect ... and I didn't fall down!
I call that a holiday weekend miracle, my friends.

++++

What are you loving this week?


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving that it's a short week and I finally organized my bloglovin so i might actually get around to being a real blogger again :)

    And you!

    XO, Samm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have that shirt that you are wearing in that ice skating picture!! I wish I hadn't gotten cable when I first moved in, I'm so sucked into "cable" shows. I know I could probably live without them, but they are my security blanket when I'm feeling down. I know, lame, lame, lame. :)

    I'm loving that I got to read Chapter 11 last night!! YAY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover