Image Map

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's a little song about this holiday.
Yes, it's ten minutes long, but it's beautiful.


My favorite part is toward the end:
This year for Thanksgiving, I'm keeping my list short
No one gets married, no one gets divorced
Can you imagine -- what if the world could stand still for even a day?
If there was no crime, no rape, and no killing
Addiction suspended, no cutting or drilling
If everyone took the day off and hung out with their friends, their favorite friends

\\\\\/////

And if you're watching the Packers-Lions game later, don't get up during halftime.
My boy, Tony Lucca, will be performing. 



Yeah, I'm a little excited about it.

Have a great holiday, everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover