Image Map

Monday, November 4, 2013

Music Monday: Automatic Loveletter - "Black Ink Revenge"

My music taste can be a pretty interesting mix sometimes.  I mostly stick to the singer/songwriter genre, heavy on the indie artists.

Every now and then, though, I get a hankering for something else.  Last week, it was angry chick rock.

I turned right to Automatic Loveletter.


You might recognize the lead singer, Juliet Simms, from the second season of "The Voice."  She was one of the final four.  If it wasn't for Tony Lucca, she would have been my favorite.

This is the last time
This is the last fight
Sunset to sunrise
Morning to midnight
This is my goodbye
So blow out the candles
The bottle is dry
And these pages learned a thing
You're not even worth my black ink revenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover