Image Map

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A holiday greeting

I used to think Christmas/holiday cards were only for couples and people with kids.  Then I realized there was no reason I couldn't send out a card.  My life is plenty exciting and interesting even if I'm single and my only dependents have fur.

The past few years, I've sent out an e-mail recap of my year to friends, but this year I took advantage of the awesome service that is Cardstore. I cannot say enough about this service.  I got a great deal and I'm so happy with the way my cards turned out.


The photos are some of my favorites from the year past and the people in the photos are among the most important in my life.  They helped make a rough year tolerable at worst and enjoyable at best.  I am so fortunate to have these people in my corner.  (And you better believe I included my furkids. Cat lady forever.)

I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas. Even if it's not a holiday you celebrate, I still hope the feelings of peace and love are extended to you.




1 comment:

  1. I used to think they were only for people with kids (the photo cards anyway). I'm so glad you sent one out! After all, if we have blogs talking about our lives, I think we can have cards too :) Marry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover