Image Map

Friday, December 20, 2013

Five things Friday

Happy Friday!!

Today, I'm sharing a handful of random things on my brain.

:: ONE ::
I have gotten way off track with my fitness schedule.  There are a few reasons for this.  First, I started a new job, so I've been trying to adjust to that. Second, winter means it gets dark so early. That makes me just want to go home and put on pajamas after work.  But I was starting to feel really sluggish.  I know it's because of my lack of workouts.  So I got back to the gym this week, and I can already feel a difference. I know it sounds crazy, but after a good workout, I'm actually more productive when I get home.  I need to start making my fitness a priority again.
[source]
+++++

:: TWO ::
I am beyond excited to celebrate Festivus with friends this weekend. If you're too young to know what Festivus is, check out this video.  Back yet?  OK.  Well, our Festivus will most certainly include an airing of grievances as all of us have had our share of downs in the past year -- broken hearts, broken dreams, lost pets, lost jobs, and just general stress.  Our celebration will also include crafting, drinking, and eating.  And more drinking, I'm sure.  Good times.
[source]
+++++

:: THREE ::
Tomorrow night, NBC is giving us an early Christmas gift.  Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake on "Saturday Night Live." Together.  It's going to be amazing.
[source]
+++++

:: FOUR ::
One great thing about being single is getting to spend every holiday with my family. And only my family.  My brother is also single (as far as any of us knows), so there's never anyone missing.  So for all my complaints about dating, I am also grateful for all the family time. If my relationship status ever does change, I'm going to have a really hard time giving it up.
[source]

+++++

:: FIVE ::
Have I ever mentioned my massive music crush on Andy Davis?  No, well, it exists.  And earlier this week he released a surprise Christmas video.  I swoon.



Have a great weekend!!


3 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the working out... I am the same way! Although maybe a bit too much, I get all hyped up when I work out in the evenings and then can't sleep lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg if i worked out after work i would not do it!! the only thing i want to do when i get home is llie around and do nothing.

    so, i've decided that the lesser evil is working out BEFORE the day starts...that means 5am. it sounds ridiculous but in fact, it really does help set the tone for my day. you feel awesome THE WHOLE DAY and it keeps me alert!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to come find your blog! I love your comments always :) I'm SO excited for JT on SNL!! And I'm with you on the single holiday mode, there's definitely pros & cons but I'm trying to see more of the pros this year. And yes, PLEASE help me get back in gym mode. I'm a hardcore slacker. Merry Christmas girl! Oh yeah and I stalked you out on Twitter & IG too :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover