Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm loving ...

... my new job.
Yes, I'm only on my second day, but so far, so good.
After seven months as a temp and some unemployment stints, it's nice to have some stability.
And the people I've met are really nice.

++++++

... Peppermint bark with dark chocolate.
The candy gods have combined two of my favorite things into one delicious treat.
Trying to limit myself to one (I'm not fooling anyone) two a day is difficult.
Yum!!

++++++

... that I'm going to see Kacey Musgraves tomorrow night.
Love, love, love that girl.
And I'm going with a good friend and another co-worker.
Should be fun times.

++++++

... that I got a message from a musician featured in "Riffs of Regret."
 At a friend's suggestion, I contacted all the musicians in the book.
I offered them each a copy.
He's the first to respond, so I'm pretty excited.

+++++

... that I can safely pull out the Christmas music.
I love songs about snow, gifts, and all things of this season.
It's always hard for me to wait for December to break into my collection.
The wait is over!!!

+++++

... the Amber Blush fragrance from Bath & Body Works.
 I checked it out over the weekend and fell in love.
It's light, a little sassy, and a little sweet.

++++++

... Dave Barnes Christmas videos.
But the informercial for his new holiday album makes me giggle too.
Love him.


What are you loving this week?

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the new job is going well! And super exciting that he replied to you, very cool! :) That chocolate sounds delicious. I'm loving my Winter Pine scented Scentsy, makes me classroom smell like Christmas. And lately I'm loving cookie butter and pretzels, although I eat way more than a serving. More like 5 servings. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So have I warned you yet that once you start in insurance you will find yourself 20 years in going "this is not what I dreamed of when I was a kid?" It's a good living and I have learned a ton. If you have questions you know where I am! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ghirardelli squares are my weakness, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover