Image Map

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What I've been snacking on

I used to adhere to just eating three meals a day, but ever since I started getting active and trying to be more fit, I've learned the value -- and importance -- of snacks.  I'm even working on a snack drawer at work to help keep my hunger at bay in the mid-morning and mid-afternoon.

Here are a few things I love lately ...

[source]
Dark chocolate covered almonds
These are so good! I usually have to count out just a few to keep from eating the whole thing.

+++++

[source]
Blackberries
I don't know what it is, but I am absolutely obsessed with these right now.

+++++

[source]
G.H. Cretors Just the Cheese Corn
Ever since someone brought in cheese and caramel corn for our office for Christmas, I have been all about the cheese popcorn.

+++++

[source]
Rold Gold Tiny Twists Pretzels
Sometimes I just need a little crunch. A handful of these goes a long way for me.

+++++

Obviously, not all of my snacks are 100 percent healthy, but I think I do OK.

What are some of your favorite snacks?


3 comments:

  1. Apples and peanut butter! If I was in the US I'd opt for organic freshly ground PB, but Skippy works too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackberries are my FAVORITE! I love when spring/summer rolls around so I can get fresh berries. :) I love hummus with red pepper. SO yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those almonds look fantastic. I feel like I would eat them all in one sitting

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover