Image Map

Friday, March 21, 2014

A little unbalanced

[source]
This week was crazy busy.  That's why I didn't have a post yesterday. And I really don't have much of one for you today .... except to give you a rundown of my workouts, which were also a bit sparse.  My social life took over a little bit, but I have no regrets.

Last week's workouts
Friday: Off.
Saturday: Zumba (60 mins.)
Sunday: Yoga and core work at home (30 mins.)
Monday: DailyBurn at home (30 mins.)
Tuesday: 2.75 miles on the treadmill (28 mins.) + walking (25 mins.)
Wednesday: Off.
Thursday: Yoga and core work at home (30 mins.)

Not my best week, but like I said, things came up.  And I'm completely fine with it.  Mostly because I know it's just one week.  And the plans I have for the next week will make up for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover