Image Map

Monday, May 12, 2014

Music Monday: Eric Hutchinson - "Tell the World"

I've been a fan of Eric Hutchinson since his first single. It was love at first listen, so to speak.  Since then, he's put out a few more singles and albums, and I have to say he's only gotten better. 

There's a bit of a sentimental connection as well.  Several years ago, at one of his shows in Des Moines, I ran into an old college friend with whom I'd lost touch.  We reconnected after that, and now she's one of my closest friends.  So ... thanks Eric, for bringing us back together!

I actually went to Eric's concert with her over the weekend. It was such a fantastic show. He came outside before the show to check out the crowd in line.  He thanked us all for coming out and waiting and walked along giving high fives.  I love how down-to-earth and real he seems.  Plus, he's a great performer .... and he's one of those who sounds EXACTLY the same live as he does on recordings.  So great.  If you get a chance to see him, definitely do it.

In the meantime, here's the first single off his new album.



1 comment:

  1. I haven't listened to Eric's new album (err, or his 2012 album), but Before I Sold Out and Sounds Like This are my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover