Image Map

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Weekly round-up, Vol. 7

This was another great week of reads -- from sweet love stories to working on goals.  Grab a cup of coffee -- or something stronger depending on when you're reading this -- and get after it.



Remember when I told you last week about the surprise wedding of Sar at Life of Love?  Well, she's finally explaining herself in this post Go read it.  It's couples like Sarah and Paul and stories of people like them that keep me hanging on to my belief in love. I'm still not convinced it's something that'll happen for me, but it's nice to know it exists.

If someone were to stop by my apartment unannounced, I would be embarrassed to open the door.  I'm just not very tidy.  Sorry, Mom.  But I really want to be better at keeping my place neat.  I might have to try some of the tricks Erin at Two Thirds Hazel shared in "Tips and Tricks for Tidying Up Your Space Quickly."

Fall is full of yummy treats and Stephanie at Not Entirely Perfect has 10 awesome recipes I'm definitely intrigued by the apple pie cocktail cupcakes, spaghetti squash au gratin, and skinny baked potato soup.  Mmmm!

I thought I really adored Bonnie at Life of Bon before, but she completely won my heart over with this post about 12 grammar mistakes made by smart adults.  Yes. Times twelve.

Nicole at A Life Less Bullshit offers her specialty -- a kick in the butt -- regarding goals and how you plan to spend the rest of this calendar year.  Why give up on your goals just because the year's almost over? Why wait until Jan. 1 to get to work?

And because this song came on my playlist this week and was all too appropriate for the funk I was going through, I'm sharing a music video too.





1 comment:

  1. Let me know what you end up making! (I pick only easy recipes haha, I'm sure you could get them all done!)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover