Image Map

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful

I don't plan on posting tomorrow, so I thought I'd share today a few things for which I'm thankful this year.


1.  My family.
They always have my back and a place for me to go when things get rough.  I don't know what I'd do without them.

2.  My friends.
Sometimes I forget it, but I have a pretty amazing network of support around me.

3.  My jobs.
After periods of unemployment and uncertainty in 2012 and 2013, it's been nice to go a whole year with steady paychecks.  I've met some pretty awesome people at both places as well.

4.  My health.
I could work on my fitness a little more, but overall, I know I'm blessed with good health.

5.  My furkids.
I'm a catlady and damn proud of it.

6.  Music, Rangers baseball, Cyclone athletics, writing and reading.
I love having hobbies I can lose myself in when I want a break from work.

7.  Good things happening for good people.
In the last few months, a few of my favorite people have had some good news and happy events occur in their lives.  Sometimes it all does balance out as it should.

What are you thankful for this year?


1 comment:

  1. Always always something to be thankful for! A year of steady paychecks after a season of unemployment is HUGE! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover