Image Map

Monday, December 1, 2014

Music Monday: Josh Hoge - "Snowed In"

I've held off on the Christmas music for about as long as I can stand.  I have a massive collection of holiday tunes, and I'm so excited to load them on my iPod to keep me company at work the next few weeks.  I'll also be sharing some of my favorites in this space each Monday until the trees come down.

Now, I'm not a huge fan of getting snowed in, but Josh Hoge makes it sound like it might be OK with the right person.



His whole album is pretty great (and available on iTunes).
His acapella outro of "Silent Night" is killer.  I only wish it was a full-length song.


I love this man's voice.

(P.S. Yes, he is Will Hoge's brother.  There are some good music genes in that family.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover