Image Map

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blogger wish list

I follow a lot of great bloggers.  Beyond great content, some of them also have shops with other kinds of goods.  If I had the money, I would support each and every one of these ladies by buying from their store.  But since I can't, I'm showing you the things that are high on my wishlist.

First up is Helene In Between.  
I love that her shop features shirts inspired by one of my all-time favorite tv shows, "Friday Night Lights." 
I definitely have my eye on this one:


$27

++++++

Next up is Two Thirds Hazel.
She's had some fabulous prints in her shop
I missed a few favorites, but I'm loving this one:
$10

++++++

Venus Trapped in Mars is a girl after my sports heart.
She has some very clever and fun attire in her shop.
As a Cyclone fan (we've had our share of rip-offs from the refs), I like this one :
$25.09

++++++

I Wore Yoga Pants has been idle for a while, and I miss her.
She has offered up a number of great shirts in her shop.
I really like this one and could see it becoming a great workout tank:
$25

++++++

Finally, there's Vintage Modern Wife.
Inspired by her darling baby girl, she just launched a new shop.
Obviously, I don't have little ones, but I have a few friends expecting.
I have a hard time not snatching this up for my niece arriving in the spring:
$22

So which one are you going to buy me?
Ha ha.  Just kidding.
But I hope you discovered some great new shops today.


6 comments:

  1. I love Sarah Webb's stuff. She's a girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh thanks girlfriend!!!!!! Maybe if we wear this the refs will be less blind and earn their pay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Helene and Sarah, they have such cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post! I love that you share the love.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover