Image Map

Monday, January 12, 2015

Music Monday: A David Ryan Harris triple feature

How have I been doing four years of Music Mondays and not yet mentioned David Ryan Harris?  I'm ashamed of myself.  His soulful voice, masterful guitar skills, and incredible songwriting should have appeared in this space a long time ago.  To make up for it, I'm going to give you three of my favorite songs of his.  They're all early stuff.  Even though he has more recent releases, the older songs have special memories with friends attached, so they're more poignant for me.

Um, who hasn't felt this about someone they had to let go? So relatable.

This song makes me swoon anyway, but his speech at the beginning and the cover mash-up he adds just really push it over the edge.

This song is actually called "Used to This," but I'll deal with the typo for the good audio quality.
And another great lead-in speech by DRH. 

Love this man.
That voice just melts me.

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover