Image Map

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

If I could


If I could*...

... Read only one literary genre, it would be contemporary romance.

... Live anywhere, it would be on a large body of water, preferably with a beach.

... Be anything, I would be someone who chooses music for TV shows.

... Play any instrument, it would be guitar. I can already play the flute, and I tried piano lessons, but didn't stick with it.

... Drink only one thing besides water, it would be beer. I think I could get by without coffee (I have for the last two days), but ... I'd definitely miss beer.

... Meet any celebrity, it would be Mindy Kaling. I think we could be BFFs.

... Relive one day, it would be my 25th birthday. My co-workers fussed over me, and then I went to a Rangers game with Amy where I got to be in the birthday parade on the jumbotron.  The Rangers lost the game, but it was still a great day.

... Watch only one show forever, it would be "Friends." Followed closely by "Friday Night Lights."

... Eat only one kind of food for the rest of my life, it would be pizza.

... Only wear one outfit, I would don jeans and my comfiest tshirt.

... Hug anyone right now, it would be Captain Clueless.  He's a guy I dated for a short time. We're actually still friends.  He gives the best hugs ever.

*I got the idea for this post from Holly who got it from Erin who got it from Katie.



5 comments:

  1. We can be TV besties. Except I'd have to drink wine while you downed the beer but hey, I don't think that's a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If pizza is your choice, is it always cheese or the toppings change?

    I think I'd have to choose coffee.

    I liked this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to most of these! Especially pizza and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindy Kaling is my favorite!! I just adore her and her quirkiness. And that sounds like a really cool job- I wouldn't mind doing that either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, if I could meet anyone I would want to meet Joanna Gaines from Fixer Upper. if I blog about that show anymore I think she is going to have a restraining order put out on me. I love her!
    If i could do everything over again, I would go to design school so I could be a designer. I love this post!!! I may have to steal this from you and Erin and Katie!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover