Image Map

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Four-play

Sorry, I couldn't resist the lame and suggestive title for this post.

I've seen these floating all over my blog reader and thought it looked like fun.  And Thursdays are all about fun, right?

FOUR NICKNAMES
1. Spike (My parents called me this when I was little, but no one does now.)
2. Cuh (The last syllable of my name.)
3. Meekah (Common mispronunciation of my name.)
4. Meeks (Shortened version of #3.)

FOUR THINGS IN MY BAG
1. My kindle
2. Wallet
3. My iPod
4. Seven different shades of lipstick/balm

FOUR MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE
1. "Pitch Perfect"
2.  "Good Will Hunting"
3.  "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"
4.  "The Sandlot"

FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS
1.  Dark roast coffee with a splash of cream and a little cinnamon
2.  Iced green tea
3.  Lemonade
4.  West O Smoked Red (You knew there'd be a beer on here! This is my all-time favorite.)

FOUR RANDOM THINGS I'M THINKING ABOUT
1.  The sale of my house. It's the source of most of my anxiety and stress right now.
2.  How I need to get back into a good workout routine again.
3.  How I'm going to spend Memorial Day weekend.
4.  Whether or not to cut a bunch of my hair off tomorrow.

FOUR TOP PLACES I'VE TRAVELED
1.  Washington, DC
2.  Los Angeles, CA
3.  New Orleans, LA
4.  Isle of Palms, SC

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED
1.  Garden City, IA (hometown ... population 100-ish)
2.  Corsicana & Ennis, TX (putting them both in this spot because it was only four years total)
3.  Perry, IA
4.  Windsor Heights, IA

FOUR TV SHOWS I'M CURRENTLY WATCHING
1.  "Nashville"
2.  "Grey's Anatomy"
3.  "Scandal"
4.  "Teen Mom OG" (judge away!)

FOUR THINGS I'M EXCITED FOR THIS YEAR
1.  Seeing a Texas Rangers game in person for the first time since 2012.
2.  All the concerts I have on the slate for the summer -- Ed Sheeran, Eric Hutchinson, Meghan Trainor, The Fray, & Andy Grammer.
3.  Completing my goal of 10 races.
4.  Finishing and self-publishing another book. (I hope!)


6 comments:

  1. I am definitely also watching Teen Mom OG... They were the best season... so I like to see where they are now. No judgement here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I watched more tv I'd surely be watching Teen Mom OG. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can quote almost quote The Sandlot in it's entirety because I've seen it that many times. It's just one of those movies. I have all of Teen Mom OG DVR'd but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously thought your name was pronounced mike-ah. I'm so dumb! I've known three guys who spelled it the same way as you, pronounced that way. The Sandlot is such a childhood favorite! You've got some great concerts coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now I'm really, really dumb. I just reread what you wrote. I took "common mispronunciation" as misspelling for some reason. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have some great concerts coming up! I'm hoping to go to New Orleans in December- I've never been, but it looks like such a fun place to visit! Good luck with the sale of your house!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover