Image Map

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Weekly Reads, Vol. 31

I apologize that the Weekly Reads post is a day late. I had full intentions of getting this post put together on Saturday morning before my race, but I slept later than planned so that didn't happen.  And I was gone the rest of the day -- race, a Barley's Angels event, and a shift at the brewery.  I got home a little after midnight and pretty much went straight to bed. 

No worries, though, I brought the round-up today.  Enjoy these posts from the last week.



Monica at Run, Eat, Repeat has been a great motivator in my running. She's real and funny, and this post about "The Top 10 Reasons Why Runners are Lazy" pretty much captured everything I love about her blog.

Sometimes I fall into these weird funks. Occasionally they're triggered by something. Other times they come out of nowhere.  I've always had a hard time describing this feeling, but Melanie at Corner of Sass & Snark summed it up perfectly.  And suddenly I don't feel so alone or weird.

I also have (a lot of) moments of self-doubt and insecurity, so I related to Rena's post entitled, "When being DELIGHTFUL isn't enough."  She has some good advice for dealing with those times.

Kimiko at Slice of Heaven makes the round-up for the second straight week with a post about courage.  It's about asking for what you want, which is often hard for me.

Happy Sunday everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Aw thank you! I hate being so emotional, but glad someone is out there that knows what I'm going through.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover