Image Map

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Weekly Reads, Vol. 38

I usually get this post up on Saturdays, but Friday night and yesterday morning were a bit hectic so I didn't have time.  Today is going to be busy too, but I found a little time this morning to get this up.   Enjoy these posts!


When I used to have cable, I watched HGTV a lot. "House Hunters" was one of my favorite shows.  I've also done some dreaming about living in a house and browsed real estate sites. Sarah at Venus Trapped in Mars killed it with "The House Hunters Episode That Never Was."  I laughed so hard! I've definitely seen some photos like the ones she shared.

Bon at The Life of Bon has offered some great "Bachelorette" commentary this season.  But I think her husband, Greg, might have given her a run for her money with his insights on why husbands should be watching the show.

Sarah Hartley has one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen.  This week, she wrote about why she loves just having one baby and wonders how you know when/if you want more children.

Monica at Run Eat Repeat brought some solid education this week.  Do you know which fruit has the most fiber?  I had no idea.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.  I'm off to meet a friend to discuss a baseball roadtrip. Then, I'm pouring beers at a festival all afternoon before hitting up Jazz in July this evening.  Obviously, I don't know how to sit still.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover