Image Map

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Currently

I took last week off from blogging.  It had to happen, honestly.  I needed a break.  My life has been crazy lately, and my mind has been in some weird places.  I feel like I'm in the in-between.  Of what?  I have no idea.  I feel like I'm in the middle of some huge transition of which I'm not fully aware.  I guess time will probably reveal it all.

In the meantime, let's catch up a bit.

Here are some photos of my recent adventures:

A photo posted by @thebestmicah on

A photo posted by @thebestmicah on

A photo posted by @thebestmicah on


A photo posted by @thebestmicah on

A photo posted by @thebestmicah on

A video posted by @thebestmicah on

And here are a few things on my mind and in my life lately:

Currently reading ... "The Other Side of Later" by D.K. Hamilton.  I'm only a few chapters in, but so far I'm loving it.  I actually discovered the author and book via Twitter.  I enjoy supporting other indie authors.

Currently drinking ... Cold Care Tea.  At least once a day.  Last week, I left my windows open overnight when the pollen count was over 10.  My allergies got upset and then morphed into a full-blown cold. I was miserable for most of the weekend.

Currently wishing for ... a day of no obligations.  I might need to schedule one soon.  It's the only way it'll happen.

Currently despising ... that I haven't had time to put in some solid work on any of my writing projects.  I miss them.

Currently crushing on ... Miles Teller. At least in terms of celebrities.  In real life? I got nothing. 

Currently watching on TV ...  "Bachelor in Paradise." It's so bad, but it's so good.

Currently looking forward to ... going to a baseball game with my co-workers this afternoon.  We get to clock out at 11 (but still get paid for the rest of the day, of course), have lunch at the ballpark, and watch some baseball.

What's up with you?



3 comments:

  1. Ahh I hope you start feeling better soon! I totally know what you're saying when you mention the "in-between". I feel the same way. I guess I've kinda felt like this for a few months now but I don't really know why?
    Funny how life is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you got sick!

    Seriously, Bachelor in Paradise is like watching a train wreck. When all of the train cars are on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see a blog post from you! Feel like I haven't missed out on you because of Instagram but I like reading your words too :) Sometimes you just need a break- I get that! I'm in that weird feeling in between place too...not quite sure why or what is up but time will certainly tell :) Looking forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover