Image Map

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday 8/26


What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving ...

... my dance fitness class. It truly is the best hour of my week ... when I can get there. The class is held three times a week -- Monday through Wednesday, but I can only get there occasionally on Tuesdays. It completely makes my week when I get to shake it for an hour.


... my new fitness tank.  A little nerdy and a little adorable.  Wearing cute clothes helps make the workouts more fun.


... the new Andy Grammer single, "Good to Be Alive."  I'm so so so in love with it.  I cannot stop listening to it.  And chair dancing.
From last Friday's Andy Grammer show. SO GOOD!


... that I bought a ticket to see Rachel Platten in October. I was just browsing a concert calendar, expecting not to find any artists I wanted to see.  But as soon as I saw her name -- shut up and take my money.


... that I'm enjoying a Twitter crush for the first time in ages.  The last time I had one of those, it didn't end so well.  So I'm being cautious with this one ... but not denying myself either.
This is so me.


... that I'm in a fantasy football league with my brewery co-workers.  I've been wanting to play fantasy football for a few years now but couldn't find my way into a league.  I'm sure my team will be terrible, but I'm looking forward to it.  Any suggestions for a great team name?


What are you loving lately?


5 comments:

  1. Ha i love that comic! So very true. Love finding a workout that is something you LOVE doing- totally how I feel about Barre when I'm in my routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that comic is amazing! All the things a shy people considers when they have a crush ;).
    Also, good luck with the fantasy football team. I'm the worst with names so I can't really help you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a workout you love! I haven't heard that new song but now I'm gonna be listening for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in a pick 'em league with Chris's family. Basically you just pick who you think will win each game for the week and rank your confidence level from highest to lowest, then you get points based on which ones you got right. My team name is The Deflatriots. I love it.

    That comic for shy people is SO ME.

    And I love that workout shirt! So cute! I love geek humor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for the Twitter crush! I'll be texting you later. Lol. ;)
    Awesome about fantasy football. I've had a fantasy team once, but I got bored having to set it up every week (blame my A.D.D.). Lol. Maybe you should name your team The Unabashers? :)

    Glad you like your fitness class, wish I could find one I liked so I could stay motivated to work out!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover