Image Map

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday 8/5


What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving ...

... the positive response to yesterday's post on social media preachers.  It seems I'm not the only one who's tired of being told how to feel and what to care about.

+++++

... the engagement on my Instagram Fitness Challenge.  If you're not following me on Instagram, please do and help motivate me this month.

+++++

... watermelon.  It is by far my favorite summer produce item. I'm going to be sad when it goes away again.


+++++

... the adult coloring books I ordered last week.  I cannot wait for them to get here.


+++++

... that I finally got to go to a kickboxing class again yesterday.  I used to love the class at my gym, but now it doesn't fit into my schedule.  The one at my work fitness center is at 6:15 a.m., and I finally made it yesterday. I'd like to make it a regular habit. Believe it or not, it feels great to start your day by punching and kicking a bag.


+++++

... Miles Teller. I already have a date with "Fantastic 4" on my calendar.



What are you loving this week? 




5 comments:

  1. Those adult coloring books look hilarious! :) I like the idea of taking a kickboxing class, but I'm not sure my knees would enjoy it. They are sensitive. Lol. Good for you! I need to be motivated to work out again. I wish you lived closer, we could keep each other accountable!! Sorry I didn't have a link up this week (as you know, yesterday was not the best of days), but thank you for participating!! ONE DAY I will blog regularly again. I'm just waiting on that day! Love ya friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that when you said "adult" coloring books, I totally thought of things like "adult" movies and "adult" beverages. But then I got where you were going with it and realized that I love coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those adult coloring books look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I'm loving coloring too...but your coloring books look WAY more entertaining than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those coloring books look way more interesting then mine, which are just designs. I might have to get a few more! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover