Image Map

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday 9/30


What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving ...

... that I'm finally going to get to meet this little lovebug tomorrow.  One of my best friends had a baby in March and it's about time I go see little Isabella.  And her parents too, I suppose.


... the awesome concert plans I have for October.  Taylor Swift and Matt Nathanson (not together, but that would be awesome).  I was supposed to see Rachel Platten too, but that show got cancelled. Sad trombone.


... that I made a new friend at the Remembrance Run last weekend. We were both standing around, waiting to start and began chatting. We ended up running together and talking the entire 3.1 miles. I think I ran much better with her by my side. And she's a cancer survivor, which completely inspired me. We didn't take a photo together, but maybe at a future race.


... that I found a Thanksgiving Day race. And signed up.  I've been wanting to do one for a while, and since my family only lives half an hour away and doesn't usually eat until mid-afternoon, this will be perfect.



... the cooler temperatures that are rolling in. It's still not sweater weather (though it seems not everyone in my office got that memo), but it's getting closer.


... this quote posted by Mandy Hale (aka The Single Woman) yesterday on Instagram. YES!  It fits in so well with my blog post from yesterday and a lot of the inner turmoil I've been battling.


What are you loving this week?


6 comments:

  1. Turkey Run! Awesome, good luck and have fun! That's a great quote too. I just saw a stat on twitter that 14% of grade 10 girls feel self-confident. Society needs to change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to do a turkey trot too! You're going to have so much fun. I'm jealous of your temps. It's been 75 here and I'm over it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every year I say I'm going to do a turkey trot and then I never do it. And I'm just going to be really honest with myself that I don't see it happening this year either. Maybe next time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the races that you participate in! That's awesome. I wish I could motivate myself to do one.
    Jealous of your cooler temperatures. We won't hit 90 next week, so I'm counting that as a cool front. Lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go you!! I'm not a runner..but sometimes I wish I was. LOL The cooler temps arrived here too...along with a monsoon! Hopefully the rain will roll out and the cool temps will stay. Awesome quote too. I needed to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great sentiment at the end - I'm sending love to those girls too!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover