Image Map

Monday, October 5, 2015

Music Monday: Jamie Lawson - "Wasn't Expecting That"

Ed Sheeran has his own record label. Did you know that? It's called Gingerbread Man Records, which is a quite amusing name.  Last week, he took his first artist, Jamie Lawson, to the Elvis Duran Show to introduce him, though he's getting plenty of exposure already. I mean, he's been opening for One Direction, which means lots of people are hearing his music.  He played this song live and it's aptly named because I was not expecting the ending.


Wow.  Powerful song.

I enjoyed his interview and his sound so much that I've already pre-ordered his album. I cannot wait until it's ready to go.



2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful song! I've heard it before, but didn't know who sang it. I think I'll be pre-ordering his album too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to like this song, but I just...don't. I can't put my finger on why. I've heard it a few times on the radio and now I find myself changing the station when it comes on. Which is unfortunate because it sounds nice. The lyrics are fine. I don't know what my issue is.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover