Image Map

Monday, October 26, 2015

Music Monday: Simple Plan - "I Don't Want To Go to Bed" (feat. Nelly)

A decade or so ago, I was infatuated with punk-pop group Simple Plan. OK, primarily, I was infatuated with Pierre Bouvier (the front man), but I listened to all their music too.  Then they disappeared for a while.  It seems they're attempting a comeback, although I haven't seen many people talking about it.  They've been releasing a few songs on YouTube, and so far it seems the album will be very diverse.  This track features Nelly and leans more toward the pop side of things, but I like it. (If you're looking for something with a bit more punk song, check out "Boom.")


P.S.  I still like Pierre plenty too.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I forgot all about them! I loved I'd Do Anything and Addicted. I like this new song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I forgot about Simple Plan, but I really like them!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover