- Go to a pumpkin patch or apple orchard. -- FAIL
I didn't get there this year.
- Carve pumpkins. -- SUCCESS!
I volunteered to carve the pumpkin for the brewery, and I think it turned out OK.
|Mine is on the far right.|
- Watch "Hocus Pocus," "Beetlejuice," and "Ghostbusters." -- PARTIAL WIN
I watched the first two, but never got around to "Ghostbusters."
- Participate in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). -- SUCCESS!
I not only participated, but I won, and I FINISHED my novel.
|YAY YAY YAY!|
That's not too shabby. I'm disappointed I didn't get to an orchard or patch. I'll have to aim for that again next year.
Now that winter is here, it's time to set some goals for the colder months:
- Finish reading the Harry Potter series.
I might be put in friendship timeout by a few people if I don't do this soon. I have three books to go. Surely, I can accomplish that by March.
- Do something crafty or artistic.
When it's cold outside, it's the perfect time to stay inside. I haven't decided if I'll do one of those painting sessions or find a Pinterest project, but I'll figure something out.
- Clean out my living room closet.
It hasn't been touched since I moved in almost three years ago. It's time.
What's on your to-do list for the winter?