- 24 cups of strong brewed coffee
- 4 lbs. of light brown sugar
- 1.75 L of vodka (you can also use everclear)
- 3/4 c. of vanilla
|The coffee is probably the most important part. We used freshly ground French roast beans.|
- Pour the brewed coffee into a stock pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the brown sugar and stir constantly for five minutes.
- Remove the stock pot from the stove and cool. (We used our wort chiller to speed up the process, but an ice bath or putting it in a fridge or freezer would work too.)
- Once cool, stir in the vanilla and the vodka (or everclear).
|Two other keys -- the wort chiller and the vodka.|
It's also delicious. I can't wait to share it with the lucky recipients.