Image Map

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Currently ...

Some days my curls look really nice, so I have to take a selfie.


Watching ... "The Bachelor."
I'm writing this post on Tuesday night. I missed the live airing of this episode because I didn't get home from working out until 30 minutes into the show and then I opted to watch the Iowa State/Oklahoma basketball game. I made a good choice too as the Cyclones defeated a number one team for only the second time in school history.  I'm glad I watched it.

Reading ... "Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix"
I only have a few pages to go. I might even be finished with it by the time this post goes live. We'll see. I'm anxious to see how this all turns out.

Researching ... races.
I have a goal of running 12 this year -- one each month -- but I won't be surprised if I end up doing more than that. There are already two in April and two in June that I want to do. We'll see how it goes.

Sipping on ... hot tea.
I love that my new Keurig dispenses hot water. Not that it's hard to microwave or heat water on the stove, but the Keurig makes it feel more convenient.

Feeling ... sore.
My Xtreme Revolution fitness class is pretty intense. And I went to Fit Fusion Monday evening because I really didn't want to miss out on dancing. My legs are only a little achy, but my arms and shoulders are really hurting from all the planks, elephant walks, and push-ups.

Dreading ... taxes time.
I need to start rounding up my Mary Kay inventory information and the paperwork from all three of my jobs. I'm also a little nervous that I'll end up owing the government money thanks to my beertender job where I report all of my tips. I've been putting a little money aside all year to prepare for this, but I'm still nervous.

Looking forward to ... baseball season.
Pitchers and catchers report in less than a month. I cannot wait for a new season. Even though I enjoy college basketball and I'm enjoying my first season as a hockey fan, baseball is still first in my heart.

Needing to ... do a few more rounds of edits and re-writes on my novel.
I'm trying to give myself time between read-throughs, but I'm also anxious to get it done. I want it to be available for sale already!!

Shopping for ... new running shoes.
I bought my most recent pair almost a year ago. It's safe to say it's time for some new kicks.

Listening to ... Rachel Platten, Jess Glynne, Demi Lovato, and Kate Voegele.
Clearly, I'm all about the female artists right now.

What's up with you lately?



4 comments:

  1. I need to do my taxes this weekend so that I can hopefully by a new computer! I know you're reading HP for the first time but have you seen the movies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched the bachelor in so long! Is it work watching this season? Also, yay! Glad you are on the Harry Potter train. Its so good. I don't know if you have read this already, but the Discovery of Witches trilogy is really good. I just finished Book 2 and I cant wait to see how they wrap it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughhhh I'm dreading taxes time too :( I owed last year, and I REALLY hope that doesn't happen again, but it probably will :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Order of the Phoenix, I think, was the most difficult of the series to read. Between Harry's teenage angst and the really sad death, that book fills me with dread every time I read the series again. Half-Blood Prince is, oddly, quite a bit more joyful.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover