Image Map

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Weekly Reads, Vol. 63

I really wanted to get this post up yesterday, but Friday was busy and then yesterday was busier than I expected.  So, you're getting Weekly Reads today.  Consider it a valentine, I guess.



You often hear nightmare stories about online dating, but Karen has a good Tinder story. Perfect reading for Valentine's Day.

Lex is reintroducing her Instagram challenge. Go check it out and start joining in.

I know a few people with fibromyalgia, but I never fully understood it. Cait hosted a guest post from a friend who describes what it's like to live with the disorder.

Sarah wrote about her struggles with asking for help. I totally get that, as I'm guilty of trying to do things on my own. She is currently fundraising to assist with costs for Holl & Lane Magazine, to which I'm a contributor.

I love Monica's list of things to do after a race.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. I love reading posts like this; being introduced to new people I otherwise wouldn't have found. I did a similar post to this last week. I may try to do it more often.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover