Image Map

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Weekly Reads, Vol. 64

This is the first weekend in a while that I haven't had to work at either of my part-time jobs. But apparently I don't know what to do with downtime anymore, so I fill it. I've been crazy busy since Friday afternoon. I'm going to try and be lazier today, but I've neglected cleaning and a few other things around my apartment, so I should probably work on that.

Hopefully, you have some time today to sit and read because I have three great posts to share.



Losing a loved one is never easy. Joey shares a little about her journey through loss and grief after the loss of her father.

Tiffany found herself disheartened by some of the posts in her Facebook feed after the death of Justice Scalia. Regardless of how we feel about someone's politics, it's important to remember they are still people. 

Rachel used gifs to sum up her feelings about the return of baseball. Interestingly enough, they're my feelings too!


1 comment:

  1. I'm totally behind on my blog reading. Thank you for sharing Tiffany's post especially. It's a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover