Image Map

Friday, April 8, 2016

March fitness recap

I know the journey to getting in better shape is a slow and steady one.  And little goals along the way will help me reach my overall goal.  So I have fitness benchmarks I want to reach each month.


Goals
Work out 16 days a month.  Grade = B-
I did OK, but I don't think I got more than a dozen workouts in.

Strength training once a week.  Grade = C
I think I only managed two strength workouts. I'll need to improve on that.

Track my food each day.  Grade = C
I hate doing this, but I know I need to do it. I'm more mindful of what I'm eating and how much when I track.

+++++

Non-scale victory = I earned a PR during my March race!!



+++++

Last week's workouts
Friday: Off
Saturday: Fit Fusion
Sunday: Off
Monday: 3-mile outdoor run
Tuesday: 2-mile indoor walk
Wednesday: 30 minutes of running
Thursday: Off

I still have a lot of room for improvement, but I'm proud of the workouts I got in this past week.



2 comments:

  1. I love that you grade yourself because it gives you something to strive for every month! And you did a GREAT job on the PR!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover