Image Map

Monday, April 25, 2016

Music Monday: My next two weeks

I have a very music-filled calendar in the next few weeks. It's kind of ridiculous, honestly.

Need proof? Here are all the tickets I'll be using between now and Mother's Day:



- Kacey Musgraves - 4/29
- Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood - 5/1
- Book of Mormon - 5/3
- Parachute, Jon McLaughlin, & My Red + Blue - 5/7

Oh, and there's a Cardinals/Pirates game in there too because Busch Stadium is still among the ballparks I haven't yet visited.

I am beyond excited about all of this.

So, here are some songs I'll likely hear live in the next few weeks:









I cannot wait!!! Lots of good times ahead.





2 comments:

  1. My husband and I saw Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood right about a year ago when they were in State College, PA. It was an amazing show! You'll love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got baseball tickets right behind home plate for tonight, so I'm REALLY excited about that one!

    And I bought tickets for this summer's Guns N Roses tour!

    Other than that...Not much on my radar right now. I really want to see Garth Brooks again, though!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover