Image Map

Monday, May 2, 2016

Music Monday: Kacey Musgraves - "The Trailer Song"

I had quite the musical weekend -- Kacey Musgraves on Friday night and Garth Brooks with Trisha Yearwood last night.  I'm tired today after such a busy few days, but it was so worth it. I could share songs from either of these shows, but I think I'll stick with Friday night's lady.


I've now seen Kacey live twice, and it's been delightful each time. The first time, she only had one album out. I was eager to hear some of the more recent songs live, and she did not disappoint. I had completely forgotten about this song until she launched into it.


I love Kacey's lack of giving a damn. I want to attack life and situations more like she does in her songs.

P.S. Her slide guitar player Friday night was adorable. I may have spent a lot of time watching him.




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you loved the show! She seems really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover