Image Map

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Weekly Reads, Vol. 75

I had good intentions to have this post up earlier today. But then I stayed up late to finish watching the Rangers game. And I got up early to go to the gym for BodyPump (hoping to get back to this weekly), and I just didn't have time.  At least the post is here, right? Right.



I have some of the oddest and most insightful stream of thoughts when I least expect -- on a run, in the shower, or laying in bed. Rena recently had one of these, and it was incredible.  Sometimes our worries seem big, but they're really very minor.

I use my phone for a lot of things -- communication, social media, tracking my fitness, entertainment, and an alarm clock. But Kelly's post has me wondering if I should scale back a bit and take a smartphone detox.

Adult coloring books are a great way to detox from the smartphone and escape your worries. Angie is doing a huge giveaway that includes coloring supplies and a ton of books.

Wednesday was Global Running Day. I loved reading Amy's post listing the top reasons she runs. I can relate to all of them. I don't have a husband or a kid, but I definitely run to take care of myself and be my best for others.

All goals begin with a plan. And everyone's plan looks a little different. Check out how Cara is hoping to tackle her goals.

Steph is one of my favorite bloggers to follow. I love her strong opinions. Even when I don't agree with her, I know where she stands. I admire that. Her post, "I love you but ..." is a great example of her personality. 

Have a great Sunday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover