Image Map

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

What I'm Loving Wednesday 6/22


What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving ... 

... that the Rangers are still atop the American League. I know the season isn't even half over and this probably won't last forever, so I'm savoring it while I can.


... "Young and Hungry." Whenever I have a little extra time for Netflix, this is what I choose to watch.


... that the Des Moines Arts Festival is this weekend. I'm on the event management team, so the next few days are going to be crazy but also a whole lot of fun.


... that my concert calendar keeps getting fuller. I recently added Tim Stop (he'll be on a free stage at the Iowa State Fair) and Eric Hutchinson to my itinerary for the year. I cannot wait.


... that I finally got to FitFusion again on Monday night. I love that dance fitness class, it just hasn't fit into my schedule recently.

What are you loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for your Rangers! Sounds like your weekend is going to be busy but I hope it's fun!
    (PS: enjoying your book so far!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying every minute of the Rangers lead right now!! I'm trying not to get too excited, but it's hard not to! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover