Image Map

Friday, July 15, 2016

June fitness recap

I know the journey to getting in better shape is a slow and steady one.  And little goals along the way will help me reach my overall goal.  So I have fitness benchmarks I want to reach each month.


Goals
Work out 16 days a month.  Grade = C
I was a little better in June than I was in May, but I still probably only got about halfway to that benchmark.

Strength training once a week.  Grade = F
Nope.

Track my food each day.  Grade = F
Nope.

+++++

12 Races in 2016 update:
I completed my fourth consecutive Run to Exile. It wasn't pretty (stupid humidity), but I still did it. I also ran into my friend, Karin, while waiting in the race chute.


+++++

Last week's workouts
Friday: Off
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Off
Monday: Yoga at home
Tuesday: 2-mile outdoor run
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred (I always forget how hard this is)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover