Image Map

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Weekly Reads, Vol. 77

I've slacked on this feature, but I assure you I intend to keep going with it. I like highlighting other bloggers. I think it's important to share posts that speak to me and acknowledge the great insights out there. 

Here are some of my favorites from not only the last week, but the last few weeks. Grab some coffee and enjoy.



I can't wrap my head around things going on in the world today. I can't imagine trying to explain it to kids. I love "The World Today," which is essentially a letter Sarah wrote to adorable son, Henry. I think she tackles everything we should be saying to our littles. She also had a great post on deal breakers. I agree with her on these, and clearly Henry has some great parents.

Monica answered some important questions about issues that female runners face from time to time.

Juliette has some awesome beauty tips. There are so many I wish I'd known earlier in life.

I don't like the cyclical nature of friendships and relationships. But it's a reality. Some people come into your life and then you realize they don't belong there. Sometimes that realization takes too long, but it's never too late to detox your life of negative relationships. Kelly has some great advice for recognizing and handling toxic people. 

Finally, in total self-serving and self- promotion interests, Rachel and Rebekah each reviewed my latest book, Dropped Third Strike.






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad to have had the chance to read your book and to help you promote it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these posts! I wish more people would blog on the weekends because it's when I have time to read blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover