Image Map

Monday, August 29, 2016

Music Monday: Eric Hutcinson - "Dear Me"

Last Friday, three great new albums were released, including the latest from Eric Hutchinson. I have loved each of his releases from first listen, and this one is no exception. It has been in solid rotation since Friday morning.

"Dear Me" is my favorite track so far. It's sort of a letter to your past self with some bits of wisdom and words of advice.



Dear me, don't keep people in your life that treat you like crap
And don't lose sleep over it either
Dear me, never give up on the good that rests inside of you
And don't believe the non-believers

You're gonna make mistakes
Gonna make mistakes
Gonna make mistakes
That'll fall behind you
Gonna make mistakes
Gonna make mistakes
Gonna make mistakes
But they won't define you

I'm really looking forward to hearing this track and others from the new album next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover