Image Map

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What I'm Loving Wednesday 8/31



I'm loving ...

... that last week I went to BodyPump one day and did a 5K another day when I didn't feel like working out on either occasion. When I finished, I was so glad I went.


... this corn avocado salad recipe. It's supposed to be served warm and as a salad, but it works just fine as a dip for chips as well.


... that I got to spend Saturday night relaxing with friends in the country. I love the city life, but every now and then, it's good to escape.  Plus, the sunsets out there are amazing.


... that I'm headed on a mini vacation in just a few days. I'm not quite ready yet, but I will be when the time arrives. Seattle, I'm coming for you!


... that September starts tomorrow. I had a great summer, but I'm looking forward to all that fall has to offer. (Sorry for the language in this photo, but it's true.)

What are you loving this week?

1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forward to fall. I'm over the summer.

    That sunset is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover