Image Map

Friday, September 9, 2016

August fitness recap

I know the journey to getting in better shape is a slow and steady one.  And little goals along the way will help me reach my overall goal.  So I have fitness benchmarks I want to reach each month.

Goals
Work out 16 days a month.  Grade = A
Nailed it.

Strength training once a week.  Grade = C
I'm getting back in a better routine.

Track my food each day.  Grade = B
I've gotten much better at this.

+++++

12 Races in 2016 update:
I almost didn't do a race in August. But I'm glad I did.

+++++

Last week's workouts
Friday: Yoga at home (30 minutes)
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Off (But I walked 8 miles)
Monday: Off (But I walked 6.5 miles)
Tuesday: Off
Wednesday: Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (30 minutes)

Thursday: BodyPump (60 minutes)

I didn't get four workouts in, but I did plenty of walking on my vacation, so I'll call it good.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud that you are capturing your food every day! I start and then stop halfway through the month (not even calorie counting, just food tracking). Someday I might get the hang of it. Great job last month!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover