Image Map

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Weekly Reads, Vol. 84



I'm a sports-loving girl. I've been shamed and lauded for this. I don't know how I would have responded if I'd been with Sarah when a man heckled her for wearing NFL gear. Regardless, if female sports fans need ambassadors, she'd be at the top of my list. I mean, beyond the fact that she looks adorable in the gear, she actually knows sports. Very well.

I'm not much of a movie-goer, but Whitney and her husband love hitting up the theater. She has some tips for saving money while seeing lots of films on the big screen.

Speaking of movies, Karen has a nice round-up of all the films hitting theaters this month. She's my go-to girl for movie reviews and previews.

I've had a lot of thoughts about Colin Kaepernick and his stance about the anthem and our country, but I've kept them to myself (for the most part). Steph did a great job of encapsulating how I feel about freedom and Kaepernick.

I'm not a parent (unless you count my furry kids), but lots of my friends are. I've seen them struggle with all the advice from outsiders. I love this post from Jana about "the only parenting advice you need." Nailed it, Jana. 

Happy reading and happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover