Image Map

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Weekly Reads, Vol. 89

There wasn't a ton of feedback on my conundrum about this feature last week, but I liked the one comment I received. I think I'll be turning this into a monthly fixture on the blog instead of weekly. I'll make the change in the new year, with a new name and graphic. Thanks for hanging in there with me.



I've never been great with money, but I really want to be better. Especially now, when I'm trying to save money for a downpayment on a house. Sophie had some great ideas for motivating myself to save money. I discovered her post through one of the Bloglovin' collections. I rarely click on those, but that topic struck at just the right time.

For a while, I've been hearing about "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up," and I've been intrigued. I'm even moreso after reading Taylor's thoughts on the book. I might have to pick it up soon. 

Lisette and Karen expressed their exhaustion and frustration with this year's election.

Jana gave women permission to stop asking for permission to have opinions, goals, take care of themselves, etc. Yassssss!!!!

Rachel listed 13 things she would have rather been doing than working on Thursday. I sometimes have thoughts like that during the workday -- where would I rather be than here?

Enjoy your Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. I think once a month is good for a post like this...but I do look forward to scanning the round-up each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posts like this from time to time. I don't have an exact time to it, but I probably should. Once a month sounds fair.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover