Image Map

Friday, November 4, 2016

October fitness recap

I know the journey to getting in better shape is a slow and steady one.  And little goals along the way will help me reach my overall goal.  So I have fitness benchmarks I want to reach each month.

Goals
Work out 16 days a month.  Grade = B
I was really close, but not quite there.

Strength training once a week.  Grade = B
I missed BodyPump last week. And trust me, I'm missing it.

Track my food each day.  Grade = C
Meh. Some days I just don't feel like it.

+++++
12 Races in 2016 update:
My boyfriend joined me for the Superhero 5K.


+++++

Last week's workouts
Friday: Off
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Off 
Monday: Yoga at home

Tuesday: 3-mile run
Wednesday: Off

Thursday: Off

Not my greatest week. At all. My motivation is missing lately -- probably because of everything else I'm trying to do. But I'll find it again.

+++++

Oh yeah, and there's this now ...

Current mileage = 3

1 comment:

  1. 30 miles in 30 days is so hard!! But you can do it :)

    I also love that you're still keeping up with your races each month. And tracking food is difficult so don't be too upset when you just don't want to do it. I can never keep up with that!

    Great job this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover