Image Map

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

What I'm Loving Wednesday 12/7



I'm loving ...

... my Christmas decorations, including what I believe is the ninth annual baseball tree. It's a fun way to spruce up my little apartment for a month or so.


... that I have every Saturday off this month. And they're all full of holiday plans.


... that I got to take Sean to "RENT" a few weeks ago. Musical theater is one of our shared interests and he hadn't seen the show live. The 20th anniversary tour was the perfect opportunity to fix that. Needless to say, we both loved it.


... that fantasy football season is almost over for me. My team was terrible this year. I'll be really glad when I can stop messing with my roster to TRY and have a shot at a win.


... that I got to attend my first ever Des Moines Buccaneers game last weekend.  It's been on my bucket list since I moved to the city, and I just hadn't gotten around to it. Free tickets (on the glass) helped me check it off.

... that there was good news about the pipeline over the weekend. It's about time!!



What's good with you?


1 comment:

  1. My fantasy football team was SUPER terrible this year...except for the last three weeks. It almost made me angry because at this point it doesn't matter!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover