Image Map

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Sweats: January recap



January Goals:
- Complete the 31 Days of Yoga with Adriene.
I didn't do it every day, but I did a lot more yoga this month than I've done in the past year, so that's a win.

- Cut soda.
I haven't had any this whole month. Score.

- Complete the Advocare 24-Day Challenge.
I had a few splurges in there, but overall, I consider it a success. I learned a lot about my eating habits and improvements I can make moving forward.


Number of days I worked out: 23
I'm seriously happy about this! Especially since I'll be working out two more days this month. That's only six days off during all of January. 

Miles Ran: 8
Yeah, that's not very many. I need to hit the track/treadmill more.

+++++

February goals:
- Do 10 push-ups a day. Every day. (I'm going to conquer these this year.)
- Run 5 miles each week.
- Do yoga once a week.

 +++++

Last week's workouts
Sunday - Day 22 Yoga with Adriene (Skipped, but I did clean out two closets. Does that count?)
Monday - Xtreme Revolution (cardio) + Day 23 Yoga with Adriene (Skipped)

Tuesday - Xtreme Revolution (barre) + Day 24 Yoga with Adriene
Wednesday -Xtreme Revolution (cardio) + Day 25 Yoga with Adriene (Skipped)

Thursday - Xtreme Revolution (tabata) + Day 26 Yoga with Adriene
Friday - Xtreme Revolution (cardio) + Zumba Happy Hour + Day 27 Yoga with Adriene (Skipped)
Saturday - Day 28 Yoga with Adriene (Skipped)


My apologies to Adriene, but I've skipped her more than I did yoga with her this week. I just couldn't do it. I needed all my extra time to study for a test, and to be honest, I've kind of grown weary of daily yoga. I'll try to finish strong.

+++++

I'm sure Holly and Christy did awesome this week. Go check out their Sunday Sweats posts!


3 comments:

  1. Meh. I've fallen behind on yoga too. It'll be there when January's over, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with you and Kristin. I decided to participate in a Yoga challenge in January with Sarah Beth Yoga, and I started out doing every day. Then I got sick with a stomach bug, and it became hit or miss even after I was better. BUT I've saved all of the emails for the daily workouts, and so even though it won't be 31 days of yoga in a row, I'll still be able to finish it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! You had a great month! 23 days of working out is awesome! Keep it up Micah!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover